Monday, May 21, 2007

Taking a Break

I have decided to take a break from my usual writing endeavor for today. (and possibly tomorrow, too) I'm afraid I'm getting burned out on the story, and honestly, pushing myself to try and finish at a certain date isn't helping my creativity, and is seriously raising my frustration.

So, today I'm going to work on an urban fantasy idea my hubby and I have been batting around. (his idea, my writing) In fact, in honor of our seven-year anniversary yesterday, we left the kiddo with my mom and went out to lunch alone, and did nothing but talk about this particular book.

I'm actually really excited about the idea, so much so that I couldn't get to sleep for about three hours last night, because I think I wrote the first two or three chapters in my head already. We'll see if I can actually get it down on paper today. (well, on harddrive)

No comments: