Monday, May 14, 2007

Goals for Today

Mostly, I'll probably end up working on Real Job (tm) work. We're looking forward to getting slammed here.

However, on the off chance that I have a moment to be creative, I have decided that I need to create another outline. Not of the whole book, but of my secondary plot line. It will make me feel more organized, and help me figure out what needs to go in some of these gaping holes that I need to fill. I suppose this is what happens when I just write the story as it comes to me (as opposed to planning it out ahead of time, like I'm doing with the second book). All in all, I can only hope that this means the second book will go easier than the first. If I make all the mistakes with the first one, I should be golden the second time around, right?

No comments: