Friday, January 30, 2009

Links and Stuffage

First off, all revisions on Project 2 have been turned in to The Agent, and he says he will "move ahead with it next week". Pardon me while I freak out.

In other notes, this is going to be a linkage post, mostly just to give more info on things on my brain.

First off, when I grow up, I want to join the League of Reluctant Adults. For starters, one of the members is Stacia Kane, my agent-buddy and authoress extraordinaire. And for second...ers... (Hmm...) There are a ton of other super great authors there, and I'd be giddy to count myself among them.

And speaking of Stacia, she is going to be a guest at Dragon*Con this year. And this is also something I would like to do someday. (We'll ignore for the moment that THAT many strangers, in a totally unfamiliar place, would probably have me gibbering or catatonic in a corner. I'm allowed to dream!)

Also, after a long, long (LONG) delay, I am going to be adding the link to my sidebar for my writerly friends. So check them out too! Some of them (like Cindy Pon) have books coming out soon, some of them are still in the process like me, but they are all really awesome and talented people.

Everyone have a great Superbowl weekend, and don't do anything I wouldn't do. (Ok, that's too limiting) Um...don't do anything my hubby wouldn't do. (No...to broad) Um... How about you just have fun and be safe!

1 comment:

BeshterBooks said...

I'd like to get you out to Comicon! But then that many geeky fanboys in one place might send you scurrying under a table to hide. And to be honest, I couldn't blame you.