Monday, July 7, 2008

Spork to the EYES!

Yes my lovelies, it's that time again. (No, not THAT time. I'm not so hurting for blog chatter that I'll talk about THAT time) It's time for the Quarterly Project From Hell.

I could ramble on and on about the idiocy and redundancy that goes into this monumental effort, but really, it's nothing I haven't complained about before. Suffice it to say that there will be very little writing done this week as I wrestle with this thing.

And the sad thing is, I actually like the Real Job(tm) except for once a quarter, when I punctually threaten to jump out the window and/or spork my eyes out. My bosses are used to it at this point, it doesn't even phase them anymore.

1 comment:

BeshterBooks said...

While watching The Tic, (the animated version), over the weekend, I had an image of all of us driving back from Country Kitchen in Liberty. I was in your car, as Paul was hanging out of Faith's van, plastic spork in hand, shouting his battlecry to the wind.

God, I miss those days. *snerk* Remember that battlecry though through the week, it might keep you from jumping out of the window....well, maybe. No guarantees.