Thursday, January 17, 2008

Baby it's COLD outside!

Ok yeah, I should be used to Midwest winters, but every now and then it jumps up and slaps me in the face. Luckily, me and my Explorer can go anywhere, so while everyone else was spinning their tires on hills this morning, kiddo and I got to the daycare and bus stop just fine.

I've finished another major addition to Project 2 that I am REALLY happy with. (Thanks to Auggy for the idea, and Theo for helping me flesh it out in my head) Now, I'm idly perusing through the manuscript to see where things are a bit sparse. There's one particular chapter ending that I've sicced my betas on, because I hated it when I first wrote it, I hated it when I revised it, and I STILL hate it. So hopefully, one of them will help me get a fresh look at a solution.

Slowly but surely, my word count creeps up. I figure, if I can hit 70K words, I'll be content. (not happy, but at least content)

No comments: