Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Slacking, pt 2!

Ha ha! I have figured out how to retrieve the stupid saved drafts! So, original post below, for your reading pleasure.

I've been slacking on the blog, not on the writing. When I don't have a word count to update every day, it just seems... I 'unno.

Beta reports are still trickling in. I've been taking the info I'm given and using it as inspiration to scribble ALL over my hard copy. The poor thing is so tattered, and now covered in purple ink. I have quite a few people I haven't heard from yet (nudges to Gita, Lendys, Chie), and a couple others who are going through it piece by piece. I'm resisting the urge to go ahead with the next draft until I hear back from them, but it's getting harder by the day.

As far as new projects go, I scribbled some stuff down yesterday. It brought me to the realization that while I am GREAT with premise (and I can world build like nobody's business), I struggle with actual plot. So I have these wonderful people in this really neat world, and I'm not sure what they're doing! Oh well, all things in time, right?

And on a real life note, when did Thanksgiving sneak up on us! I demand my year back.

No comments: