Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Back to the grind!

Well, I heard from The Agent today, and he hopes to have editorial notes to me by tomorrow afternoon. Guess that means playtime is over! I'm anxious to see what he's got to say, mostly because I'm dying to know if my revisions matched what he had pictured in his head when he suggested them. Then again, I'm also terrified that he's going to say "Nope, that was all wrong, start over!"

I managed to catch up with NaNo today. Not sure what the new revision notes are going to mean for my progress there. Since next week is pretty much a wash due to holidays and birthdays, I'm wondering if I can get away with finishing NaNo before I go back to Project 2. (well, yes I can, but the question is how guilty will I feel doing so?)

Even if I had to stop working on the NaNo project immediately, I'm still extremely pleased with myself and what I've accomplished. I don't know that I want to work at this pace ALL the time, but it's nice to know that I can if I have to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with those notes!

Auggy said...

*fidgets*
This is going to be good.