Thursday, October 2, 2008

Urgh

Ok, I don't know why, but I have been having bouts with the WORST heartburn for like the last two or three weeks. And it doesn't seem to be connected to anything in particular that I've eaten. It goes away if I drink milk. Go figure.

Today, I got a little less than 1200 words written on Project 3, and what I put down on screen actually gave me goosebumps. This is good! I think I should be able to burn through the rest of chapter 22 in the next couple days (excluding weekends, which seem to be taken up by people in the real world wanting me to go out into that bright thing I hear is called the sun)

I am valiantly battling through Quarterly Project From Hell, but it would be so much easier if the people I ask actually KNEW they were supposed to be doing the things I'm asking them for proof of. Pretty sure that sentence isn't grammatically correct.

No comments: