Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Olympic Funny



I admit it, I've been sucked into the Olympic drama. I tried to go to bed at 10:45 last night, and at 11:30 realized that I never made it. (damn gymnasts brainwashing me!) Still, it's nice to see the country all riled up about something that ISN'T self-destructive (yet).

Got back in the writing groove today and pumped out a spiffy 2,400 words! Go me! Yes, I danced a little at the computer, no you can't watch.

My current diet seems to consist of the mozzarella and pepperoni left over from Chie's pepperoni rolls. We'll have to build an add-on to the house to hold my cholesterol.

That's my random brain-spew for the day. I feel a bit giddy and flighty, as I always do when I've had a good writing day. I never got into the whole drug use thing, but seriously, this has to be what being high feels like.

1 comment:

BeshterBooks said...

OK, you made me fall out of my chair! No posting funny pictures while I'm drinking please, my nose still hurts.

Yeah, I'm sucked in so bad too, and every time Michael Phelps is on, of course my roommate and I are sitting there murmuring, "gees, how does he do it", as if we haven't watched him race a zillion times this week. *rolls eyes* I tried to watch the gymnastics, but I was having a Dick Button/figure skating moment, and was getting irritated by it. I hate some announcers.