Thursday, April 24, 2008

Easy Peasy

So my goal for the week (set just this morning! Better late than never) is to clear 20K words on project 3. I started this morning at 18,400, with the intention of writing 800 words today and tomorrow. Well, I got on a roll today and wound up with 1,400 words, so I only have 200 more to go to hit my goal tomorrow! Whee!

No new news on the submission front. I sent out a few new queries this week (got a 24-hour rejection on one of them)and we'll see what happens.

Tomorrow marks the 6-week mark on the partial that has been out the longest. That was the one that I sent snail mail. I remain firmly convinced that bad news will come in my SASE, but good news will come in e-mail. I'll keep you posted on whether or not my theory pans out.

3 comments:

Writer, Rejected said...

24 hour rejection! How is that possible? Maybe you'll come on over to www.literaryrejectionsondisplay.blogspot.com and tell us about it. We want to know. Good luck with your submissions.

BeshterBooks said...

Why can't good news ever come in the snail mail?

K.A. Stewart said...

I suppose it could, and it has often for other people. I'm working in generalities here, give my brain a break. ;)