Tuesday, April 8, 2008

And on and on and...

Honestly, there's very little to report. I hit my writing goal today (almost doubled it). Seems I either blow it out of the water, or don't write at all during the day. I'm sure that means something, but I'm not sure what.

I'm about 2/3s of the way through chapter 6, still moving on nicely. Even more importantly, I can already see things I want to go back and flesh out. It always makes me feel better when I can see the room for editing, even before I get to that point. Gives me hope for the future. (and in the case of project 2, it gave me 33,000 more words that I desperately needed)

I just have to keep reminding myself, waiting is not unproductive time so long as I am writing something new. And if project 2 doesn't sell, in the end, project 3 might. Or 4. Or 12. Or whatever.

1 comment:

BeshterBooks said...

Or you can sell one and after you've had some success sell the rest!