Monday, March 10, 2008

And it is Monday once again...

Not a lot to report today.

I did get one rejection from my rather scant list of queries, but it just doesn't seem to have the devastation power now that I've had a partial rejected first.

I blew my word count goal out of the water today, though not all of it was on Project 3. I also did a bit of writing for my WoW family. There's something quite relaxing about writing things in an established world that I don't have to constantly maintain in my head.

And here in a few minutes, I'm leaving to go fight with the eye doctor AGAIN. (Yes, I know the glasses are made to the prescription he wrote, but that doesn't change the fact that I can't SEE!)

1 comment:

BeshterBooks said...

*snerk* OK, it took me a moment to think of what WoW meant...even though I'm surrounded by you freaky gamers. For half a moment I thought you were talking about White Wolf...then realized you weren't.

I think I just have Vampire on the brain....