Monday, October 8, 2007

Blog Comment Blitz

This week is Absolute Write's fourth ever Blog Comment Blitz. So, welcome to all who have stopped (or will be stopping) in! I plan on visiting 14 other blogs over the next few days to leave my mark there as well. It's amazing what interesting things you can find out about the world.

On the writing front, I haven't touched it this weekend, but I have been musing on the revamped chapter 3 quite a bit. I may be able to rework the section I hated as of Friday, and then weave in some of that meta-plot I was babbling about.

On the personal front, we had our first ever Jack-o-Lantern carving today. Trust me, it was a camera worthy event. Now, if I can just figure out how to get my ancient digital camera to play happily with my bright shiny new computer.

2 comments:

Bill Fullerton said...

Thanks for the helpful "Blitz" comment you left on my blog. oh Locaquaoius one. That story was adapted from a scene in my first novel. I cranked it into a short story by fiddling with the opening paragraphs. I should have cranked awhile longer and plan to give it another try.

Bill Fullerton

Nita said...

yeah, good luck with that. Shiny new toys don't like playing nice with old ancient toys. Nevermind that the 'old' ones may be only 1 or 2 years older than the new. But for some reason the new ones like feeling all uppity and smug, never realizing that soon they will be the "old" toys.