Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Cruel Cruel World

I have to say, this no-blogging-from-work is seriously cramping my style. I think I need to start keeping a blog notebook handy, so I can jot down all the random thoughts I want to share, but forget by the end of the day.

In hashing out the title for my urban fantasy project, hubby and I also managed to hash out a section that I'd been hazy on. I'm currently working on updating my outline and brainstorming the chapters contained therein. This is the first time I've ever tried to outline BEFORE I did my writing, and I find that I'm liking it. I'm sealing up plotholes before they ever come to life (they're harder to kill if you let them sprout first, y'know).

I wonder how difficult it would be to go back and outline my fantasy project, which seems to have stalled even in the midst of its rewrite.

No comments: