Thursday, May 7, 2009

*snerk*

This may be the greatest thing I've seen lately. Hats off to Lara Zielin and her vocal stylings!



Since I'm still stuck on Son of DD (waiting on Chie to call me any moment to hash out the stuck place. Did I mention how much I love her?), I've been fiddling with an idea for a YA UF novel. I've run the premise past several appropriately aged people (thanks to Chie's students, who will never realize how much they've helped me) and it seems to be a winner.

My issue is that I'm not sure I'm qualified to write YA. I mean, I didn't fit in with teens when I WAS one. They were always slightly alien (and scary) to me. I was the geek who would sit at the teachers' table, if they let me.

Whether or not I'm qualified, it's a low priority thing, and mostly just something to keep my brain occupied while I'm waiting for my editing notes and so on.

That's my life right now! All about the waiting.

No comments: