Sunday, May 3, 2009

A book's natural habitat

So yesterday, I happened upon the wild and elusive Silver Phoenix in its natural habitat, a book store!



And of course, what do we do when we see something rare and unusual? We KILL it! Er, wait, no... We rip it from its home and... Er, um... Ok, well, long story short, I bought the only copy they had. (I am working under the assumption that it was the LAST copy they had, not the ONLY copy they had. See what I did there?)

Kiddo was very excited to see a book from someone mommy knew on the shelves.



This has been a lazy weekend, really. Today, me and the fam are going to go see Wolverine (I mean c'mon...Hugh Jackman...).

Next week (which starts tomorrow) though... Oh, I have grand plans for next week. There will be writing! And...more writing! And...stuff!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Yay!! So how much is it going for?