Thursday, July 1, 2010

Quick Note

You can find an essay (by me, of course!) over at the Ace/Roc website! Down at the bottom, there's also a link to read an excerpt of A DEVIL IN THE DETAILS, but since ya'll already bought the book, you've probably read it already. (this is me, winking)

And if you happen to hit the main page of that very same website, you'll see an interview with Kasey MacKenzie, too!

Contest entrants, listen up! I will post the winners tomorrow, so if you haven't entered, why not? If you have, be ready for it.

Editing to add: A link to another review! They like me!

2 comments:

booklover 31 said...

I'm sure you get tons of fan mail but just wanted to say that I got an early copy of your book, and really loved it. I thought it was the best book I've read in a while and really think you're going to go far. Thanks again for writing it and can't wait to read more of your books in the future.

Best,

Sam

K.A. Stewart said...

I just saw your review! Thank you so much!