Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Release Day! Again!

And not only for me! (though really, that's the part I'm stoked about)

Stacia Kane's Unholy Magic came out today too, and believe you me that I have my hot little hands on my copy already. (I'm on Team Terrible, if anybody wants to know)

We also have Shiloh Walker's The Missing. I haven't read it yet, but the blurb intrigues me greatly.

And then we have me. I mean sure, the book hit shelves a week ago, but this is still my RELEASE DAY! My very first one. It's a little bit amazing. I even got my first fan letter this morning!

I keep popping up all over the net. Are you sick of me yet? Today, I talk character creation over at The Other Side of the Story.

If you happen to live in Toronto, you might see this display at the World's Biggest Bookstore.



That's an interview with me you see posted there with the books, but if you're NOT in Toronto, you should be able to read it online soon. I'll keep you posted.

And if you are in the Kansas City area, remember that Kasey MacKenzie and I will be signing books this Saturday at the Shoppes at Boardwalk Borders at 4:00 p.m.

1 comment:

LM Preston said...

Yay! I love release days!