Thursday, April 15, 2010

And the winner is...

Well, after I eliminated my beta-slaves’ answers (sorry guys!), and added one who couldn’t log into the blog, we had a total of 22 entries. I have to say that there was an amazing diversity in everyone’s soul-selling plans. We had everything from steamy nights with movie stars, to rather fabulous spinning wheels. It seems that most everybody wants more time and/or money, and either one is a good way to get the other.

I’m so glad you all came out to play for my very first ever blog contest! So many new people stopping by, excited about my book! Hopefully, I’ll be able to do more things like this as time goes on. Y’know, when I get cooler.

Now without further ado, our winner is: Kait Nolan, who wants to be independently wealthy so that she can write full-time. Trust me, I feel your pain.

Kait, please email me your mailing address at kari(dot)stewart21(at)gmail(dot)com, and I’ll get this out in the mail to you! Also, let me know if you’d like it personalized in any way.

It’s currently morning as I write this (will probably be noonish by the time it’s posted) and I have a rough guesstimate of 1500 words left to finish Book 2. Crossing my fingers that I can get this done today. (only two weeks after I’d intended to, but why get picky?)

No comments: