Friday, February 8, 2008

It's Friday, I'm in love...

It was the last song I heard on the radio before I got out of the car tonight. So sue me.

I printed out the most recent version of Project 2 for my own uses, and sent it to Chie, Theo, Kat and Haka again. I swear, saints walk among us, and they are my beta-readers. I can't believe these wonderful people have been willing to read this muck not once, not twice, but multiple times. I will never be able to repay them, even if I one day become as rich as J.K. Rowling.

And other than that, I didn't touch it at all. It felt GOOD to just...be done. Even temporarily. I worked instead on chapter outlines for Project 3, at least until lunch put me in a food coma.

I have no idea what my plans for this weekend are, but it feels almost like a mini-vacation!

No comments: