Sunday, September 25, 2011

New Toy

I should not be allowed out without supervision. Things like this happen when I am:


For size comparison, it's laying across the back of my black leather jacket. So, small for sword, but perfectly sized for me. (or kiddo, when she's old enough)

This beauty is thanks to the amazing crew at Badger Blades. In fact, between hubby and I, we own nine of their blades. (That's nine we can remember, sitting here off the top of our heads. If I actually went and looked in the back room, it might be more) Suffice to say, hubby has a spot of honor on their website.

4 comments:

Andrew said...

Word! JJD's (Jesse James Dawson) gonna be drooling over that one.

Ace said...

Oh, that is bee-yuu-tiful!!!

K.A. Stewart said...

I think I've named her Crimson.

Ace said...

I think I've named her Crimson.

Well-named!