Friday, June 17, 2011

Booooook Fooooooort!!!!

Got my author copies today, and you know what that means!

Book Fort!





Well, okay, this one is vaguely castle-like, but I think my architectural skills have improved since last year, don't you?



And now to catch up with folk.

I finished the first draft of the still-untitled Book 3 a couple of weekends ago, and now it is in the hands of my overworked but much-appreciated betas. And since I've been getting this question a lot, I'm planning a blog post soon on just what a beta is and does.

In the meantime, since I can't revise book 3 until they get back to me no matter how badly I want to, I have pulled Muse out of the pile and I'm going to start rewriting it based on the feedback The Agent gave me oh so many moons ago. I'm still excited about this one, and I think the rewrite is just going to make it that much more awesome.

We're 18 days away from A SHOT IN THE DARK's official release date, and around that time I'll be doing guest blogs at a variety of places. (Provided I sit my butt down tomorrow and write them!) I'll keep you posted on where and when to find me around the interwebz!

And last but never ever least, I want to introduce you to a new blog started by my very own Alpha-Beta, Chie. Visit her over at the Geek Pantry, and learn why it's a good thing she lives several states away from me (or I'd weigh about 800 pounds). She's a phenomenal cook, and has even managed to teach hopeless me a few things that won't poison my family. Go! Learn! Cook! Eat!

3 comments:

Trey said...

The cover art looks much better on the book than it does sitting by itself in jpeg format on websites.

Chie said...

If I were there I would so knock that over and steal one!

Ed M. said...

I am count down the days till I can get my own copie. I loved the first one and can't wait for this one.