Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Baby, it's COLD outside!

Due to inclement weather, our critiques last week had to be postponed. Hard to hang out with the schoolkids when they're not in school, savvy? Hopefully, we'll get that up and running again this Friday.

As always, I fully intend to post more here. I even have a few topics in mind, but if there's anything anyone wants to see me babble about, be sure to leave a comment. Also, over at the League of Reluctant Adults, we're getting organized and productive, so expect to see more posts there, including from yours truly. (that's me, in case you didn't know)

In other me news, I received/completed/turned in my copy edits on A SHOT IN THE DARK. They seemed easier this time. I don't know if it's just because I knew what to expect, or because I consciously tried to write this book with the last book's experiences in mind. Either way, I'm very pleased with the result.

Next on that agenda will be the galleys, and then that book will officially be in the can! Now if I can just get back to writing book 3. Seems like every time I turn around, something is interfering. The Real Job(tm) is very busy at the moment, and at home, my beloved computer has started the slow wheeze toward that big motherboard in the sky. Hopefully, it'll hold out long enough that I can decide if I'm going to replace the whole computer, or just the harddrive.

So while I'm figuring out the answer to life, the universe, and everything, I leave you with a few musical things that tickled my fancy. You may have noticed that music is one of the key influences in my life, and I am fascinated by those who manage to produce it. Once upon a time, I used to sing, but as a result of my throat surgery about five years ago, I no longer have the range I once had. I don't sound like a croaking frog, by any means, but I do miss what is gone.

So here. Music stuff that made me giggle:



No comments: