Friday, December 17, 2010

Cover Art!!!





THE ENEMY OF HIS ENEMY

Jesse James Dawson is a Champion, putting his life on the line for those foolish enough to bargain with demons and fighting to save their souls. But even a Champion needs some downtime, so Jesse takes his annual camping trip to Colorado for some male bonding over friendly games of paintball.

Unfortunately, the fun and war games are interrupted by a pack of creatures summoned up from the very depths of hell by an entity Jesse prayed he’d never see again. With the lives of his friends and a teenager’s soul on the line, Jesse’s only hope may lie with an even more dangerous enemy—his personal demon, Axel…

10 comments:

K.A. Stewart said...

I'm so excited about it! It's freakin' amazing!

Anonymous said...

Love it :D

Already excited for book 2 :D

dragonflylass said...

Ooooooooooh!!!!!!!!! Me likey! Me likey oh so very very muchly!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this. Absolutely can't wait til it comes out next summer. Maybe once again they will put it out a month early like they did with A Devil In The Details. Hah!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Courtney Allison Moulton said...

This is AWESOME!!! Even better than DitD!

Fitz said...

I just read the first book and really enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next! :)

K.A. Stewart said...

Awesome to hear, Fitz, thank you!

Snuze said...

Yay!!!! I can't wait for that one to be out. A Devil in the Details was just fabulous and I hope your muse continues to inspire you so that all we fans can enjoy. *grin*

Happy new year!

Tlieso said...

I'm sorry for the very dated comment but I wasn't sure where else to tell what a fabulous character Jesse is. I got your book from the library (I'm broke) & fell in love. In my opinion he's the best make character since Harry Dresden. (Whom I adore.) While I haven't finished the book yet I can't wait to read more about him.