Wednesday, May 6, 2015

And the winner is!

Ok, I don't know about y'all, but I had a LOT of fun doing this. (And the folk who run IMDB are currently trying to figure out why I spent the last hour rapid-fire looking up actors I wasn't familiar with to check out everyone's cast lists)

So, after careful consideration, and some very scientific wibbly wobbly timey wimey type calculations, I have come up with my winners.  Drumroll!

Or not.

First place, and winner of the $25 Amazon gift card is:  Dragonflylass
Second place, and winner of the $10 Amazon gift card is:  Josh

Both of you email me at kari.stewart21 (at) gmail.com, and let me know what email address you want your gift card forwarded to. (If Amazon isn't quite your thing, let me know, we'll talk.)

Of course, if you showed me yours, I now have to show you mine.

Some of these are absolutely in my head who should play it.  Some of them are folk who would be good, but there were other really good ones in the casts you all came up with, too, and now I just don't know!   Some of them would require some makeup, and possibly some CGI to pull off the right look, but ain't movie magic grand?  ((And obviously, there were just a few where I couldn't make up my mind))



Olympus Tower:
Heracles – Chris Hemsworth
Artemis – Charlize Theron
Persephone – Hayley Atwell
Demeter – Madeleine Stowe
Hades – Richard Armitage
Hephaestus – Ron Perlman

Deeptown:
Geoff – Nicholas Hoult
Lia – Riley Keough
Ambert – John Goodman  / James Earl Jones
Jon / Rik –Bret Dalton
Keras – Steve Buscemi / John Leguizamo
Raffa – Jaimie Alexander / Katee Sackhoff / Michelle Rodriguez

Anyway, thanks for indulging me in this bit of silliness.  I'm glad you all read and enjoyed Second Olympus.  Tell all your friends, and remember to leave reviews at your favorite sites. Every one helps.

1 comment:

dragonflylass said...

Woohoo!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!

Congrats Big Brother!!

This was fun. And I'm guessing mine had a lot of the rapid-fire looking up. LOL
On yours... John Goodman would be great!