Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Quickness

Raiding in WoW tonight (told you, I am one of THOSE geeks) so short post.

Working very hard on Project 3. I'm almost done with chapter 22 (and worked in a KILLER action sequence, if I do say so myself) and then I only have two chapters left. I think I'll hit 70K easy with this first draft, which will make me just giddy!

The plan at the moment is to finish said first draft, then work on planning out a new project to do solely through NaNoWriMo in November. (barring any agent-driven revisions on Project 2)

Betas are getting back to me with notes on the current revisions, and everyone seems quite pleased with them. I'm really glad, because I have lost all ability to be objective with this one.

1 comment:

BeshterBooks said...

Ugh nano...no idea yet... brain won't cooperate...need hot chocolate.