Monday, October 20, 2008

Just call me Lemming

I blame Jen for this:


You are The Moon


Hope, expectation, Bright promises.


The Moon is a card of magic and mystery - when prominent you know that nothing is as it seems, particularly when it concerns relationships. All logic is thrown out the window.


The Moon is all about visions and illusions, madness, genius and poetry. This is a card that has to do with sleep, and so with both dreams and nightmares. It is a scary card in that it warns that there might be hidden enemies, tricks and falsehoods. But it should also be remembered that this is a card of great creativity, of powerful magic, primal feelings and intuition. You may be going through a time of emotional and mental trial; if you have any past mental problems, you must be vigilant in taking your medication but avoid drugs or alcohol, as abuse of either will cause them irreparable damage. This time however, can also result in great creativity, psychic powers, visions and insight. You can and should trust your intuition.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.



The sad thing is, I don't think anything in this surprises anyone that knows me.

I'm working really hard on plotting out the NaNo project. It shows in my chapter summaries that are turning into writing projects in and of themselves. Just goes to show that my usual outlines don't garner this much pre-planning. Still, I find myself stopping to examine character motivation from time to time (largely my antagonist). I just can't seem to move the story forward unless I know just what he WANTS from my good guy. (Right now, he wants him to die, but that's at the end of things)

Survived kiddo's sixth birthday yesterday. She had a makeover at Club Libby Lu. She was gorgeous but I'm just not ready for her to be a knockout. That can wait another decade or so, right? Maybe four decades or so?