Friday, March 14, 2008

The weekend cometh

Ah, Friday. Even better than that, it's post-workday Friday. I am so glad to see this weekend arrive.

My snail-mailed partial arrived at the agent safely, per the United States Post Office website. At 6:38 this morning, to be precise. Of course I was checking. I'm anal, it's what I do.

I still have two unanswered queries out. One of those won't receive a response at all if it's a rejection, and on the other, the agent is running behind due to illness, so I'll forgive her.

I got my 500 words in yesterday, but it was on WoW writing, so nothing I can document on my nifty little bars to the left. I got absolutely no writing done today, work was just icky and flighty. And you'd just have to work where I do to understand how those two things can go together.

I doubt I'll be doing any writing this weekend either. Crayon has sent me an SoS needing transport due to vehicular malfunction, so I'll be running around with her tomorrow, and then Sunday, I shall be spending the better part of the afternoon being pampered at a spa! It's my first time doing this, so I hope it's as cool as I think it will be. Thank the hubby for my really great Valentine's gift!

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

BeshterBooks said...

Glad to hear you got to hang out with the Caron-bean. I heard she made corned beef, she was very proud of herself.