Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Another first

I have another partial request sitting in my mail box today! You will pardon me while I take a moment to dance around the house with kiddo, making us both dizzy little creatures.

However, this is the first one that has asked to receive the pages via snail mail! Hmmm... While I could probably get away with printing it off on the company printer at the Real Job (tm), I'm pretty sure that's not the best way to go about things.

So once again, I shall be utilizing the Kinkos down the block, and their super-wonderful "you upload it, we print it" strategy. Seriously, if I could kiss the person at Kinkos who thought that up, I would.

And, always thinking ahead and thinking positive, I shall print out a receipt to be held as a tax deduction against future earnings from writing. See, lookit me be a planner!

In writing news, I again did double my word count goal. I finished chapter 3 of Project 3 and got a good starting chunk on chapter 4. I think I'm really getting into this!

3 comments:

BeshterBooks said...

What's project 3?

K.A. Stewart said...

I don't actually know that i've babbled about that one to you yet. (count yourself lucky, I've driven everyone else nuts with it)

I think the best summary I can give is that it's a post-apocalyptic steampunk world involving Greek Gods and nuclear winter.

Trust me, it makes sense in my head.

BeshterBooks said...

I can see that...and if it makes sense to me from that ramble, I must wonder how my brain works.

Shoot me an email sometime with more details, (so's no ones will steal the sekrit).