Thursday, June 24, 2010

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hey you! Yeah you there in the back! Stop texting and pay attention! This is important!

JULY 10TH! CLEAR YOUR CALENDAR!

Two, count 'em TWO debut authors will be signing books at a Kansas City bookstore. Who, you might ask?

None other than K.A. STEWART, author of A DEVIL IN THE DETAILS, and KASEY MacKENZIE, author of RED HOT FURY!

And now I go to jail for caps lock abuse.

But okay, here's the important details:

The signing will be at 4 P.M., Saturday July 10th, at Borders:

Borders
8628 North Boardwalk Avenue
Kansas City, MO 64154


I would love to put one of those map-type things up, but face it, I'm not that savvy.

Would love to see folks there, and face it, I have no shame, I'll sign just about anything you want. (I said just about. It's a family event.) ((pervs))

Also: Received a nice box of these today!



These are samplers. If you're lucky enough to be attending one of a variety of cons this year where Ace/Roc are in attendance, you can pick up one of these bad boys. They contain excerpts of seven different novels, including mine, and Kasey's!

I have an entire box here of them, so I may try and figure out SOMEthing to do with them... *whistles innocently* Stay tuned.

3 comments:

BeshterBooks said...

*snort* You know I got my plane ticket for it. And I'm looking forward to Kasey's book too. Shall see if I can pick up copies to bring home to peoples.

Auggy said...

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&oe=utf-8&ie=UTF8&q=8628+North+Boardwalk+Avenue+Kansas+City,+MO+64154&fb=1&gl=us&hnear=&cid=0,0,1284594235103677917&ei=x3UkTMP6FIejnQfsnZHHBA&ved=0CBMQnwIwAA&hq=8628+North+Boardwalk+Avenue+Kansas+City,+MO+64154&z=16&iwloc=A

Link type thing.

LM Preston said...

Wish I could be there! The books look awesome.