Monday, April 13, 2009

Slacker, I is it.

Been woefully neglecting this poor thing, but there isn't a whole lot going on in my world.

I'm toying with posting another teaser for tomorrow, but I'm not sure what it'll be out of yet. I could pick something else out of Project 3, or totally go a new direction and post something out of Project NaNo. Sadly, that one hasn't been revised at all yet, so it may be lacking in some social niceties. Like that one cousin you just can't take out in public.

This Thursday, me and a couple Purgatorians are going to be getting together for the Jim Butcher book signing. I'm so excited! It's not often I get to stalk my favorite author en masse. And meeting my Purgies face to face is just icing on the cake. Now, the question is, do I get up the guts to actually introduce myself to the man? "Hi, you don't know me, but we have the same editor." Or do I continue to admire from afar. Tune in later in the week! Same bat time...ah, whatever.

There are dishes and laundry calling my name. It sounds kinda gurgly.

No comments: