Thursday, April 16, 2009

JimStalk '09 Accomplished!

Jim Butcher has now been sufficiently stalked, and I have the pictures to prove it!

First off, with a pork chop warning for the AWers, here is Kasey trying valiantly to adjust my JimStalk '09 button (complete with glitter, thanks to Kasey).



(It should be noted that, despite my best intentions, I walked out of the house without my camera, and these are courtesy of Bryn and her friend Sarah. Hopefully, both she and Kasey will have more to offer once they can get home)

And second is the obligatory group shot, where my kiddo shamelessly jumped in front of the camera along with the rest of us. (the rest of us being me and Kasey, 'cause Bryn refused to pose for the vile soul-stealing camera)



And for those who were wondering, I DID indeed introduce myself to him with a minimum of babbling, and he mentioned that he,his wife and I need to do joint appearances when my book is out. He really did! I have witnesses!

A great time was had by all, and I can't wait for the Purgatorians to get together again, with or without stalking Jim Butcher as an excuse.

13 comments:

sue laybourn said...

awwww, brilliant photos! Love them!

BeshterBooks said...

You wore something with glitter?

He he he...I'm glad a good time was had by all. Thanks for humoring me btw, work related stuff involving contact lists, potential lines of business, blah, blah, blah.

I would remind them I'm in HR, but someone thought it was smart to make me in charge. Oye!

You and Jim should go on book appearances. Brilliant idea.

Must find peanut butter egg now..bye!

Tez Miller said...

Aw, y'all look so exuberant, I could hug you :-)

Thanks for sharing, and have a lovely day! :-)

Anonymous said...

It's true, he said it! I heard. And he wasn't doing the scared "#1 fan" face when he said it, either.

K.A. Stewart said...

I think that's only 'cause he didn't have a good look at our buttons. ;)

Auggy said...

Okay, when you and Saint Jim and Mrs Saint Jim go on your booksigning appearances, you ~have~ to come to the Holy Land of Colorado. I'll even tell everyone that the shoulder isn't a traffic-bearing lane, in your honor.

JKB said...

HOW COOL!!!

You made my day. :)

sunna said...

How very cool. You guys look like you're having a blast!

Rose Pressey said...

Wow. Y'all really know how to stalk a guy. Awesome! Wish I could meet fellow purgies.

JenWriter said...

Fun pictures! Glad you guys had a great time. *jealous*

JenWriter said...

Wait a minute. WAIT A MINUTE!

Does he have a Sunnydale T-shirt? Okay, I officially love him.

K.A. Stewart said...

Yes, he is wearing a Sunnydale Highschool t-shirt. (last signing, he was wearing a Jayne shirt, out of Firefly)

JenWriter said...

That's just awesome.

And I want both those shirts. :)