Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Blargh

Yes, that's a technical term. It's ancient celticerdusanskrit for "things are just bleh right now".

I'm plugging away at Project 3. I finished chapter 13 today, but I'm seriously unhappy with it. It's going to be one of those things that gets a huge revamp in the first round of revisions. (I hope) I'm still hoping I can hit 40K by the end of Friday.

No news on submissions/queries so far this week. I did see a post from an agent who should have had my query read (from the dates she talked about) so I'm assuming that somehow my query was sacrificed to the spam filter gods. I may resend it next week if I continue to hear nothing.

Hubby has managed to hurt his foot somehow (we're still waiting on the x-ray results to see if it's broken) and kiddo has a golf-ball-sized goose egg on her head after a run-in with a playmate and a big wooden block. I'm tempted to wrap myself in bubble wrap to be sure I don't complete the set with some major mishap.

No comments: