Thursday, July 5, 2007

Weddings and Holidays and Real Life, Oh My!

Still here!

It's been a hectic week. But, we survived the wedding, and we survived the 4th. I didn't even attempt to write, during this time. I'm still feeling a distinct lack of creativity at the moment, and it's depressing me.

My thought on my chapter 3 (where I seem to be stalled out) is that, if I'm having this much trouble, maybe I'm going at it from the wrong angle. (the wrong point of view, most likely) So I've been trying to figure out what other character I could visit with, to see how they could reveal the necessary details to the reader. I can come up with pros and cons to using several different ones. It may actually come down to me writing the scene multiple times, and seeing which one I like better in the end.

Also, I forgot my wrist braces today. I was a good girl, wearing them at home yesterday like I'm supposed to, but then I went and left them on my desk. I'm a hazard to myself.

No comments: