Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Book Fort the Third!

Booook fooooort!



Yup, finally here, the loverly box of books! (not to be confused with a loverly bunch of coconuts)

A couple of notes on upcoming stuffs:

On August 7th (release day!), you will find a JJD short story over at Tynga's Reviews.  It's part of the Paranormal Summer Camp event, and it wouldn't hurt to go check out the site ALL month, 'cause there's some awesome stuff going on!

On August 9th, there will be an interview up at The Qwillery.

And maybe...just MAYBE....this coming week (July 16th-20th) I might be compelled to give away a copy of Wolf before you can get your hot little hands on it anywhere else.  Stay tuned!

Note for Reviewers:  Wolf is available on Netgalley, but I believe you do have to request it.  If you have any questions, feel free to email me at kari(dot)stewart21(at)gmail(dot)com, and I will forward your requests to my publicist at Roc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

K.A. I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading the first two JJD books and looking forward to many more. You and your husband created a world and main character that is intense and I am sure "A Wolf at the Door" is only going to turn it way up. You are the only female author I read because you write Jesse like Jim Buthcer writes Harry Dresden. The few other female authors that write male main characters tend to miss the mark in my opinion.