Friday, November 19, 2010

Such a Tease

The bad news: I still can't show you my cover,'cause they're still doing artistic things to it. I don't see how they can make it any more awesome, but hey, if they can find another iota of space to pack some more awesome in there, I'm happy to let them.

The good news: I can show you the back cover copy! So here you are, folks, what A SHOT IN THE DARK is all about.

THE ENEMY OF HIS ENEMY

Jesse James Dawson is a Champion, putting his life on the line for those foolish enough to bargain with demons and fighting to save their souls. But even a Champion needs some downtime, so Jesse takes his annual camping trip to Colorado for some male bonding over friendly games of paintball.

Unfortunately, the fun and war games are interrupted by a pack of creatures summoned up from the very depths of hell by an entity Jesse prayed he’d never see again. With the lives of his friends and a teenager’s soul on the line, Jesse’s only hope may lie with an even more dangerous enemy—his personal demon, Axel…



It never fails to amaze me how they make my books sound so much cooler than I remember them being. I can't wait for you guys to read this one.

1 comment:

Jennifer Milligan said...

I am so excited! Axel is my favorite, you know. :)

Lets see, how many months until July? *dies*