Monday, October 18, 2010

The Evil League of Evil!

Well, ok, not quite...but close.

Remember I had news? Well, this is it!

I have been asked to join The League of Reluctant Adults! If you've read my blog for a long time (there's like...two of you, right?), you'll know that it's something I've always wanted to do, so when they asked, I said yes WITHOUT the alcoholic coercion!

There are actually three of us being inducted (kidnapped?) on the same day, so all this week on the League blog, they'll be doing introduction posts. Kevin Hearne's is up now! Go check him out... Er... I mean, go introduce yourselves, and learn about his upcoming books!

But really, I'm very excited about blogging with such an amazing group of authors, and I hope you'll all duck over there and get to know some folks you may not have read yet.

No comments: