So my goal for the week (set just this morning! Better late than never) is to clear 20K words on project 3. I started this morning at 18,400, with the intention of writing 800 words today and tomorrow. Well, I got on a roll today and wound up with 1,400 words, so I only have 200 more to go to hit my goal tomorrow! Whee!
No new news on the submission front. I sent out a few new queries this week (got a 24-hour rejection on one of them)and we'll see what happens.
Tomorrow marks the 6-week mark on the partial that has been out the longest. That was the one that I sent snail mail. I remain firmly convinced that bad news will come in my SASE, but good news will come in e-mail. I'll keep you posted on whether or not my theory pans out.