Monday, February 4, 2008

Witty Title Here

I'm too tired tonight to be witty.

On the up side, I had another sleep-induced inspiration (seriously, I need to contemplate sleeping all the time) for yet another detail to add to the story. This is something that will have multiple occurrences through the manuscript which equals more words. Yay!

I'm hoping to get those details finished in the next few days, then I want to step back and look it all over again. Might even print it out again. I hate to "waste" the money, but seeing it in hard copy form really is helpful.

70K words is not only feasible, but easily obtainable, at this point. I know I said I'd be content if I hit that mark, but a small part of me keeps saying "But if you hit 70K, 80K isn't that much further..." Nasty evil head voices.

I realized today that I have added 30,000 words since my very spare first draft. This makes me feel good. If I can do that, I can do anything.

I can do this!

No comments: